Elephant Camp Sing With Me That Was Fun was a 1979 title which Punky learned that Sing With Me That Was Fun used from Alphabet Song for oncreen letters but different lyric that comes after Y And Z there to sing it. The end credits feature Kids' Favorite Songs (album). A title, outro three.
Catalogue Number: 6617
Title Date: July 7, 1979
Punky learned that Sing With Me That Was Fun used from Alphabet Song for oncreen letters but different lyric that comes after Y And Z there to sing it. Two sponsors on this: "G", 7.
Clover tells today will be Sing With Me That Was Fun used for Alphabet Song now.
Punky leads the girls to a fantastic swamp for a real camp full of fantastic things. So it said will be quiet spot to have dinner being served. Everyone journeyed another trail.
George and Grover sing "Two G Sounds".
- The Muppet Alphabet Album (1971)
- Awesome Alphabet Collection (May 7, 2019)
The Alligator King
Artist: Bud Luckey
(EKA: Episode 0411)
That afternoon Punky's friends first showed seeing around fantastic cave was a cool campfire. They all first sit down while they listened to children surviving that princess. Everyone thought that was a good idea for a screaming monster. Tune in part 2 of Perils Of Punky for a real campsite to be friends again.
Cookie Monster recites a poem about being kind, and demonstrates kindness by sharing a cookie with Rosita and a boy. Hey. I Just Love How Different All The Creatures That Live Here In The World Tree Are. You Can Meet A Lot Of Different Animals, Too. Visit The Zoo, And, Maybe You Can Come Back And Tell Me About Some Animals That I've Never Met. See Ya.
- Writer By: Mitchell Kriegman
- Directed By: Tom Cooke
- Punky: Soleti Moon Frye
- Clover: Holly Guathier-Frankel
- George: Jerry Nelson
- Kids' Favorite Songs (album)
- Farmer In The Dell
- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
- Ring Around The Rosie/Skip To My Lou
- She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain/Turkey In The Straw
- Grouch Medley: Jack And Jill/Little Miss Muffet/Mistress Mary
- In The Evening By The Moonlight
- ABC Medley: Alphabet Song/Baa Baa Black Sheep/Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Row Row Row Your Boat
- Old MacDonald
- I've Been Working On The Railroad
- Eensy Weensy Spider
- Oh Dear What Can The Matter Be
- Oh Susanna
- Home On The Range
- This Little Pig Went To Market
- Special Thanks To: Mitchell Kriegman, Tom Cooke
- This is the first program to feature purple static with Super Why favorite Angela Santomero show. This also first marks first title to use Funky Chimes to do that in the end.